Thursday 18 October 2012

Craft exhibition.... and my entrys !! ( a F.O Friday ! )

I haven't  had time to post this before  but back in the end of august I enter the local craft show .
the entries standards were very high and when I put my items in I was sure I wasn't going to win a thing !!
but I got a third for my evening bag !!

Here's the photos ....


Firstly some of the show day .....







This is my friends she got a special award for it !! and deserves  it !!!


My hearts  .... no prize .


Loved these egg cosies !!!

                                               
                                               Great baby cardies




This was amazing cross stitch...

 More ideas for next year !!




 Now my cushion is the crochet granny square one....
 Back of my cushion...
 My winning evening bag ..... crochet ...

MY cushion

Hat and gloves  by me...



Hope you enjoyed my photos... 
I can say I've got the bug i will be entering again next year !!

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments xx