Monday 7 November 2011

Happy homemaker monday




The weather in my neck of the woods
Its going colder and frosty here.
Things that make me happy
the beautiful autumn colours
book im reading 
yes , no sister

whats on my tv today?


will be watching Doc Martin Later

On the menu for dinner


i made homemade curry , rice and nann breads

on my to do list
laundry

new recipe i want to try soon.


carabarian chicken

in the craft basket


ripple blanket

looking foward to this week


having a quiet one !!

Tips and tricks


Use soda crystals for your laundry

My fav blog this week 


http://familycorner.blogspot.com/

No words needed





Lessons learnt the past few days.
Its no different being a year older !!

On my Mind

my cat 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to my Happy Homemaker Monday :) So glad to see you joining in and thank you for the link to my blog, makes me thrilled that you're enjoying it so much :)

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great HHM!

    Love your blog, and love the background! Wish all that yarn was mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou !! i wish all that yarn was mine as well !!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments xx